Why Targeted Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (t-HBOT)?
How do we keep our favorites players, role models, icons and indeed ourselves competing and excelling in what we love to do? Today’s modern science of personal t-HBOT is the answer that allows us to Perform Better and Repair Faster, allows us to live a long and active life.
Facts: More Light & Oxygen = More Energy for Life
- The Brain weights 3% of your total body weight, yet it uses 25% of the total body’s oxygen.
- Humans are bioluminescent from metabolic reactions, but our glow is not bring enough to be seen by the naked eye.
Super LED Light Therapy (LLLT)
What is Targeted Hyperbarics?
The Combined Approach
The use of super LED light therapy (LLLT) and HBOT in synergistic treatment protocols has rendered significant therapeutic results in many clinical applications for numerous chronic and acute conditions. LLLT acts as a vasodilator by mechanism of nitric oxide, which increases blood flow to local tissue. As LLLT dilates, HBOT oxygenates, which results in accelerated healing and regeneration on an exponential scale. This has provided physicians and patients the ability to administer Targeted Hyperbarics (t-HBOT) to specific areas of the body where healing is needed most, allow for better function, performance and overall recovery.
Combining the Benefits of Oxygen and Light for Target Hyperbarics (t-HBOT)
Energize Your Body
On average, an individual consumes about six pounds of oxygen per day, far outweighing any other nutrient demand. Although oxygen performs many roles in the body, its primary role is in the production of energy.
Increasing the oxygen supply and administrering infrared and red light to the musculoskeletal system in a state of fatigue activates cellular activity, and increases adenosine triphosphate (ATP) synthesis.
Red and infrared light administered to a muscle generates both energy and blood flow, enhancing the performance of that specific muscle group ahead of strenuous exercise.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) may serve to provide a means of therapy to facilitate a speedier resumption to pre-injury activity levels as well as improve the short and long term prognosis of the injury.
- Stimulates the production of new stem cells
- Boosts immune system function and increases the body’s ability to fight infection
- Decreases swelling and inflammation
- Helps the body to metabolize and clear toxins
- Promotes regeneration of injured tissues
- Reduces fatigue from chronic inadequate oxygen supply to the cells and tissues of the body
- Reduces jet lag related fatigue symptoms
- Decreases ligament and tissue healing time
- Helps with concussion recovery
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
First developed through scuba diving when divers reported feeling refreshed and invigorated, even after surfacing. Some claimed their joint stiffness went away and their focus became really sharp. Today, medical studies on the healing properties of hyperbarics triggered this therapy’s worldwide growth and acceptance beyond the diving world.