Dr. Erich Lieberknecht has been practicing at the B-Line Clinic in Portland, Oregon since 2009 and in Bend since 2013. By focusing on the body’s innate ability to balance and heal itself, Dr. Lieberknecht customizes his treatments to each patient’s needs. Integrating traditional chiropractic medicine, leading-edge technology and specialized techniques, he is dedicated to helping patients achieve optimal vitality. In addition to providing spinal care, Dr. Lieberknecht is proficient in evaluating and treating all joints of the body including associated musculature, ligaments, tendons and cartilage.
• BA in Biology from the University of Northern Colorado
• Doctor of Chiropractic from the University of the Western States in Portland
A graduate of East West College of the Healing Arts, Anne has practiced massage therapy since 2010. She has studied Myofascial Release, Shiatsu, Thai Massage, Orthopedic Massage, Deep Tissue, Hot Cupping and Aromatherapy.
Anne focuses on providing comprehensive, customized, effective treatments that facilitate overall health and wellness.
• Oregon Board of Massage, License #17225
• Chiropractic Assistant (CA), License #6619
• East West College of the Healing Arts, Portland OR