What is Pulsed ElectromagneticField Therapy (PEMF)?
PEMF is a revolutionary wellness modality that utilizes soothing pulsed electromagnetic fields. Our PEMF machines apply focused pulsing magnetic stimulation to the body at the cellular level through our exclusive line of accessories. By stimulating and exercising the cells, PEMF addresses underlying cellular dysfunction and supports the body’s natural healing and regulating abilities.
How Does Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Work?
Imagine your cells as batteries — daily stressors slowly drain them of the energy they need to function optimally. By the end of the day, your body, mind, and soul may feel completely depleted. That’s where PEMF technology comes in! PEMF generates energy at the cellular level without medically invasive procedures. This amplification of natural energy encourages the body to function more effectively for overall wellness. By stimulating and exercising the cell, PEMF addresses dysfunction where it starts (at the cellular level). Users often report feeling relaxed during a PEMF session and energized afterwards!
Benefits of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) provides many benefits including:
- Optimize Wellness – Non-Invasively: PEMF generates energy at the cellular level without medically invasive procedures. This amplification of natural energy encourages the body to function more effectively for overall wellness.
- Enhance the Boy’s Natural Recovery Process: Address underlying cellular dysfunction by stimulating and exercising the cells.
- Assist with Muscle Fatigue & Discomfort After Exercise: Complement any training program.
- Support General Relaxation: PEMF is a soothing and restorative modality.
- Experience More Energy Naturally: The body’s holistic nature uses PEMF as a catalyst for full-body energy.
- Amplify Athletic Performance: Harness the power of natural energy to supplement training and performance goals.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy FAQs
PEMF uses pulsed electromagnetic fields to stimulate and exercise the body’s cells. Like batteries that rapidly lose charge as we face environmental stressors, our cells may need to be recharged in order to best perform their jobs.
Pulsing is a gentle, soothing experience. During a PEMF session, you may notice small muscle contractions, heightened stimulation around areas of pain or previous injury. After the session, you may experience positive sensations such as relaxation, increased energy, and supported range of motion, or detoxification symptoms such as headache, brain fog, fatigue, or nausea.
Everyone responds differently to PEMFs. Some people feel an increase in energy. Most feel more relaxed muscles, and a definite decrease in their symptoms. Also better breathing and deeper sleep.
NO. The magnetic pulses are adjusted so they do not hurt. However, you will feel the pulsing of the magnetic current during treatment.